- Heavy duty snap off blade utility knife with 18mm extra Sharp black blade
- Features an automatic blade lock and stainless steel blade-sliding-track
- Extra High quality white ABS grip with built-in blade Snapper
- Cutting material: cardboard, rubber, leather, corkboard, acetates, linoleum, carpet, thin veneer, foam board, etc.
- Good for DIY projects, construction such as drywall, roofing, flooring, industrial application, Warehouses, factories, etc.
- Good for craft & hobby projects, professional artists or installers, general use
- Made in Japan (TAA designated)
- Replacement blade: BL-12P
NT Cutter Heavy Duty Black Blade Cutter MNCR-L1R
NT’s monochrome series, heavy duty snap off blade knife comes with professional quality white ABS grip and premium extra-sharp black blade. New bright white grip makes it easy to find in dark work areas or in tool boxes. Ratchet Auto-Lock system will hold blade secure for extra safety and maximum cutting efficiency. This popular snap off knife has a high quality stainless steel sliding track which allows the blade to glide in and out smoothly. End cap also functions as a blade Snapper. Specialty blade used in this professional snap off knife is made of high quality carbon tool steel and produced through multiple stages of precise process to obtain the ultimate sharpness and optimum edge-retention. The process includes “bluing process” and it gives oxide coating on the blade with Blue-Black appearance and protects from rusting. With even more vigorous steps, such as sharpening process called “lapping”, taken during the finishing process, the cutting edge of these professional blades has the maximum sharpness. These special procedures create the flawless, rust-resistant blades that can cut papers without tearing or dragging. Cutting lines are even invisible. Recommended for professional use, due to its fine delicate edge. Made in Japan.
NT Cutter is a brand of precision art knives from Japan. It is the brand of choice for paper cutting and 3D artists worldwide, including the Philippines. A wide range of models are available to suit artists’ individual techniques.