Glaze® is the first pen of its kind to offer 3-D ink and glossy, vibrant colors. The threedimensional (3-D) ink leaves a raised ink line for writing you can feel. Make DIY craft projects stand out with handwritten lettering that expresses emotion and adds texture. These special pens can write on non-porous surfaces such as plastics, coated papers, acetate, vellums and glass
For a beautiful stained glass effect, use on translucent and transparent surfaces and hang in the window. Glaze ink also resists water and can achieve the look of batik. Make secret messages by writing with clear, then sponge on color to reveal the writing or drawing. Accenting rubberstamped and paper craft projects with Glaze’s shiny colors and texture looks similar to heat embossing or professional printing without the extra fuss.
Glaze – 3-D glossy ink pen features:
Write slowly so the ink flows out thickly and allow time to dry completely about 10 minutes.
A raised effect that is delicate and can be crushed-down
Waterproof on most surfaces
Use on light backgrounds, and on plastic, glass, ceramic and metal
Raised effect best on non-porous, clean, smooth, matte surfaces
Note: Glaze is a special craft pen for coloring or lettering. Since the ink flows thickly and takes time to dry it is not ideal for any lengthy writing.
- Ceramic and glass accents
- Rubberstamping flourishes
- Sticker embellishments
- Wedding invitations
- Card making and bookmark texture
- Write or draw on most CDs
- Batik effects
- Anywhere 3-D texture is desired
- Transparent pigmented ink 0.8mm ball producing a 0.70mm bold line widthWater resistant
- Performs best on non-porous matte surfaces
- Approximately 10 minute drying time ( depending on the surface )
- Does not bleed-through most papers and vellum
- Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standards (AP seal)
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed, on food service or ceramics that are washed, & not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.