The soft color and raised line of Soufflé® add vibrarnt detail and dimension to DIY craft projects. Three-dimensional (#D) ink leaves a raised ink line for writing you can feel. Soufflé pens color on plastic, coated paper, acetate, vellum and glass.
One-of-a-kind, 3-D Soufflé ink comes in soft pastels and white, all of which dramatically stand out on dark backgrounds. Note: the ink will appear clear until it starts to dry.
No need to shake, pump or squeeze – just write slowly to let ample ink flow from the tip and allow time to dry completely. Use Soufflé for gift tags, glass or ceramic tree ornaments, cards, altered books, rubber stamping, and cell phone embellishments.
Note: Soufflé is a special craft pen for coloring or lettering. Since the ink flows thickly and takes time to dry it is not ideal for any lengthy writing. Drying time depends on the surface and varies from a few minutes on paper to 10 minutes on glass.
- Cards, notes & invitations
- Titles & lettering in journals or altered books
- Doodles and drawing
- Line borders
- Holiday ornaments or votives
- Sticker embellishments
- Ink colors “pop” on dark backgrounds
- Patented gel ink for creating raised effect
- 1.0mm roller ball diameter for bold, 0.7mm line effect
- Water-based & odorless
- Waterproof on most surfaces
- For best results, use on non-porous, clean, smooth surfaces
- For use on dark or light surface background
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed, on food service or ceramics that are washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Write slowly and allow to dry completely